What is CBD?
- CBD is an acronym for ‘cannabidiol’
- CBD is one of hundreds of natural compounds found in the cannabis plant
- CBD is a safe and non-addictive substance
- CBD does not make a person feel intoxicated, high, or stoned
- CBD is therapeutically potent with no harsh side effects
- CBD is a compound that interacts with our body’s endocannabinoid system
- CBD interacts with receptors that regulate pain, mood, the immune system, memory, stress response, and more
- Extensive research sponsored by the U.S. government
- Anecdotal accounts from patients and physicians highlight CBD’s potential as a treatment for a wide range of ailments
CBD is emerging as a promising therapy for many illnesses that experts have previously considered to be untreatable.
CBD is neuroprotective and even stimulates the growth of new brain cells. CBD is known for its anti-cancer properties and can provide relief from*:
• Chronic Pain •Anxiety • Inflammation • Depression • Rheumatoid Arthritis • Alzheimer’s • Dementia • Parkinson’s • Multiple Sclerosis • Epilepsy • Stroke • TBI • Diabetes • Obesity • Autism • ADHD • PTSD • Alcoholism • Colitis • Crohn’s • Atherosclerosis • Arrhythmia • Acne • Dermatitis • Psoriasis • ALS • Broken Bones • Mad Cow Disease • Bacterial Infections • Schizophrenia • Heart Disease • Irritable Bowel Syndrome • Migraines • Fibromyalgia*CBD is not approved treatment for any of the conditions listed and has not been reviewed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This is intended to be used as an herbal health supplement
Diamond Venom CBD products are much more potent than typically seen in the market. Learn more about our CBD at www.DiamondVenom.io
- CBD Full Spectrum Drops: 1000mg
- CBD Full Spectrum Vapes: 1500mg
- CBD Gummy Bears: 600mg
- Additional Products Available Soon
Diamond Venom Full Spectrum CBD products are rich in terpenes, which are natural synergistic components that amplify its effectiveness. Diamond Venom CBD is non-gmo, vegan, gluten free, USA organically grown, contain no harsh chemicals, CO2 solvent free extracted, considered pharmaceutical grade, industrial hemp certified, and independently and third party tested for quality.
#1 CBD is marijuana and is illegal
CBD is one of many parts of the cannabis plant and does not contain THC, the molecule that causes a high. Diamond Venom CBD is hemp derived, and legal in all states.
#2 CBD is not psychoactive
CBD is not an intoxicant and will not get you high, but it is a powerful positive mood-altering compound.
#3 CBD is sedating
Moderate doses of CBD are mildly energizing. CBD may help restore better sleeping patterns by reducing anxiety.
#4 CBD converts to THC
Extensive clinical trials demonstrate that even high doses of CBD do not cause THC-like psychoactive effects.